The market has multiple extenders and hydro pumps that guarantee fast and effective results, thus making it difficult to determine which one will work best. However, Phallosan Forte is one of the top penis extenders you can find in the market today. After using it for a while, here is what I discovered about this enlargement device.
What is it?
Phallosan Forte is a penis extender that is designed to enlarge and elongate the penis. It works by stretching the genitals so that it reproduces cells which cause it to enlarge and lengthen. By consistently using Phallosan Forte, you can expect results such as a 2-inch and 10 percent thicker penis. It has also been known to increase the erection by 1.5 inches in just 3 months of regular use. Similarly, this stretching device is used to correct the curved penis.
The device is manufactured by Swiss Sana Anstalt. This product is designed for men who are looking for safer ways to enlarge their penis and achieve permanent results. It is also recommended for men who want to improve their sexual performance and put an end to erectile dysfunction.
Benefits of Phallosan Forte
According to the manufacturer, this product has numerous advantages to the user such as:
- A unique design that makes it the most comfortable penis extender available.
- Maximizing both length and width gain.
- 3 available sizes to choose from including small, medium, and large
- Greatly impacting the male organ health and treating various penis-related issues
- Permanent results
Phallosan Forte products have been medically tested for allergy and other harmful substances and are declared safe for use. The materials used to make the components don’t contain latex which may cause skin allergies. All the metal parts are free of nickel while the stretch-belt is formaldehyde-free. Similarly, the manufacturer follows strict regulations to ensure that it is safe for use.
Does It Really Work?
A clinical test for this product was conducted by the German Urology Clinic in order to determine its effectiveness. The results showed that each individual gained from using it. After the test, the person who achieved the highest gains had a 2-inch increase in non-erect state and almost 1.47 inches when achieving an erection.
After using this penile extender, I was surprisingly shocked at the results. The results got even better after the consistent use of the extender for 6 months. Many other reviewers have reported good results as well. However, it may cause some possible side effects including:
- Swelling and reddening of the glans when high tension is applied
- Discomfort when worn for long hours
- Irritation on the glans if the protector cap is not used
- Hematoma as well as numbness
- Very soft and comfortable to use
- Can be worn all day and during sleep
- Extremely effective
- Backed by clinical evidence
- Possibility of the sleeves splitting if not well cared for
- Fairly expensive than most penile extenders
- The product can be noisy
If you are looking for great and permanent results, Phallosan Forte is a great choice. Besides it is easy to wear, it is also comfortable and can be strapped to your clothing all day or night. Its flexible design ensures that it fits perfectly around various penis sizes.
However, prolonged wearing of the extender without a protector cap can cause tension and irritation on the glans. Also, the results will depend on how long you choose to wear the device. Now they have a new Phallosan Plus which is similar to traditional extenders such as Quick Extender pro but more comfortable. You may check out more details here.
Sizegenetics Vs Quick Extender Pro Vs Phallosan: A Side-by-Side Comparison
There are a number of penis extenders on the market. However, only a handful of them can be considered the best options as far as performance and results go. That said, among the most well-known products on the market are SizeGenetics, Quick Extender Pro, and Phallosan.
In this article, we’re going to have a side-by-side comparison between the three products to decide which of them can be crowned the overall best.
An Overview of SizeGenetics
SizeGenetics is one of the known penis extenders in the market. It was introduced back in 1995 and is still gaining popularity even today. The product has successfully passed various tests and critical reviews, and it’s for these reasons why a lot of customers were satisfied with using it.
An Overview of Quick Extender Pro
Like SizeGenetics, Quick Extender Pro is also a popular choice for penis extenders on the market. Compared to SizeGenetics, QEP has only been introduced back in 2007, though it has already earned the approval of a lot of men due to its comfort and a bunch of other features. You can take a more detailed look at Quick extender pro results here. Phallosan was introduced in 2001 and was marketed as a revolutionary device designed to enhance penis size through the use of an all-natural method. Like the other two, Phallosan uses stretching to improve penis size.
Similarities and Differences QEP Vs Phallosan Vs SG
Though these products provide noticeable results after months of consistent usage, the overall measurement of after-use differs. According to the manufacturer of SizeGenetics, the device can help improve your penis’ size by up to 5 inches through a period of 6-12 months provided that you use it for 2-3 hours per day. Meanwhile, Phallosan promises results of around 2-5 inches in just a period of 2-3 months.
On the other hand, Quick Extender Pro’s manufacturer claims that the device can help you gain up to an inch in a month, with results getting even bigger after several months. There are also many anecdotal experiences of users getting good results.
Aside from the results, there also differences in the way each of these devices works.
- SizeGenetics work by extending your penis through tension. You can freely extend the device based on your preference as long as it doesn’t give you discomfort.
- Much like SizeGenetics, Quick Extender Pro also uses the same method by applying tension to your penis in order to increase its size.
- Compared to the other two, Phallosan works with the power of suction to increase your penis’ size. It has a completely different design than the other two in which you have to insert the head of your penis in a tube for the suction to work.
Let’s have a look at several other factors to differentiate which of the three is the best choice:
- Durability – In terms of durability, SizeGenetics would be the winner. However, QEP comes in pretty close. Both of them can take a bit of banging without any issue. On the other hand, the presence of some glass materials in certain parts of the Phallosan makes it the least durable of the three.
- Comfort – As far as comfort goes, Phallosan takes the lead, thanks to its vacuum cup head. Aside from that, it has a fairly small size which allows you to wear it under your clothes without any discomfort. QEP comes second with the help of its double strap system. The least comfortable of the three would be SizeGenetics due to the use of wide straps. Nonetheless, it’s more comfortable than most products on the market, so it shouldn’t be that big of a deal.
- Extendable Length – The QEP is extendable up to 16 inches while SizeGenetics is only limited to 10 inches. On the other hand, Phallosan doesn’t mention any specific extendable length, but it’s safe to assume that it can be adjustable using longer rods.
- Refund Policy – Of the three, Phallosan’s refund policy is the most straightforward. You have two weeks to ask for a refund if you’re not satisfied with the product. QEP, on the other, will have you using the product for at least 6 months before you can see some noticeable results. Lastly, SizeGenetics asks that you wear it for at least five hours a day for four straight months. If you want to avail of their moneyback guarantee, you’ll have to record your progress online using the “My Diary” feature.
All three products surely have proven themselves to be among the best penis extenders on the market. However, the question as to which of them is the ultimate best will actually depend on your intended results and a few other factors. As far as results go, Phallosan can give you the quickest results in 3 months’ time while SizeGenetics will need at least 6 months to show. The same goes for Quick Extender Pro. However, Phallosan is less durable compared to the other two, so if you’re worried about breakage, then you’re better off going with either SizeGenetics or Quick Extender Pro. You can check QEP’s official website here.